Our aim is to reduce injury, disability and death caused by road collisions in North Yorkshire.
We aim to:
- Improve the quality of life in North Yorkshire by reducing the economic and social impact of road collisions.
- Meet the road safety objectives set by the DfT by changing attitudes and behaviour.
- Increase the public’s awareness of road safety issues in North Yorkshire.
- Work with parents to develop a co-ordinated road safety approach – bringing together the three components of:
- education, training and publicity
- traffic engineering