- When travelling alone it is always a good idea to take a fully charged mobile phone with you. If the worst should happen you can call for help or assistance.
- Try to let a friend or a member of your family know where you are going and what time you expect to be back.
- Make sure you know your route.
- Take some money with you in case of an emergency.
- Keep your doors locked.
- Don’t pick up any hitchhikers along the way.
- Make sure there is enough fuel in your car for your journey.
Home » Older Drivers » Older drivers tips and advice »