Report hazardous roads

If you’ve come across a road in York or North Yorkshire which you feel is hazardous to you, please let us know. We can’t do anything if we don’t know about it.

It might be that you’ve been involved in an incident or had a near miss and you feel that the conditions of the road were a factor.

To notify us of such spots please complete the form below. You can also report faults to North Yorkshire County Council at

If you have any concerns regarding speeding issues in your area, please print and fill in the form on this page.

Speed Concern Form