- Plan ahead and make sure you know what junction you are exiting on.
- Stick within the speed limits, slowing down for roadworks and temporary speed limits.
- Leave a two-second gap between you and the vehicle in front and increase this to four-seconds in poor weather conditions.
- Use your fog lights where there is poor visibility.
- Keep to the left lanes unless you are overtaking.
Personally knowing one of these cyclists how the serious injuries are affecting them really makes this bit of news sickening. Cyclists are people,..
Drive with extra care and attention this morning, due to a high risk of ice around.
If you are an Older Driver and want a refresher course or you know someone who would benefit from one, get in touch with us at 95Alive@northyorks.gov.uk..
Busy morning planning all of this years cycling activities. From delivering bikeability in schools, face to face engagement events @yorkshire2019..
Amazing what people think is an acceptable condition for their vehicle tyres. They are the only things keeping you on the road Luckily this was..
The 95 Alive York and North Yorkshire Road Safety Partnership have undertaken a number of successful campaigns. Why not check out our posters and see how you can help support safety awareness.
If you would like to support our campaigns by distributing posters in your local area, please contact the road safety team on 01609 780780 or email email@example.com