Sam has encouraged Lucy and Levi to become green travellers.
This means travelling in ways that don’t waste energy or pollute the environment. Bikes are a great way to travel because they don’t cause pollution and they take up very little space.
You can become a green traveller by:
- Car sharing with your friends to reduce the number of cars on the road
- Walking to school instead of going in the car
- Using park and stride
- Finding out if your school has a 5 minute walk zone
- Cycling to school instead of going in the car
- Using the bus to reduce the number of cars on the road