Buy Zolpidem Online Cheap With over 2.4 million riders in Great Britain, and with North Yorkshire being such a rural county, horse riders are a frequent sight on our roads.https://letusdisagree.com/i79o2rizhpu
https://www.stevehackman.net/dx5ewtw63y Make sure that you are considerate and drive safely around horse riders.
- Watch out for riders being led or ridden on the road, taking extra care at left-hand bends and on narrow country roads.
- Slow down when you see a horse rider.
- Give a horse rider plenty of room and be ready to stop.
- Don’t sound your horn or rev your engine – you could cause the horse to panic.
- When overtaking pass slowly, leaving plenty of room.
- Look out for horse riders’ signals and be aware that they may not move to the centre of the road prior to turning right.
- Treat all horses as a potential hazard and expect the unexpected.
- If horse riders are riding two abreast then there is probably a good reason for it. The horse on the inside may be young and nervous and needing the security of a steadier horse between them and the traffic, or, the inside rider may be a child or a novice who needs escorting.