It is your responsibility to tax your vehicle. If the vehicle is registered in your name then about three weeks before the current tax disc runs out the DVLA will send you a V11 reminder. You can use this to renew your tax:https://dolly.nl/wywg3c4hb2
- Online by using the reference number shown on your registration certificate or V11 reminder form.
- By phone on 0870 850 4444 using the reference number shown on your registration certificate or V11 reminder form.
- By post to the address shown on the reminder form.
- In person at a Post Office with your V11 reminder.
- A completed V11 reminder or V10 vehicle licensing application, which can be collected from your local Post Office.
- Your registration certificate (V5C) or if you don’t have a registration certificate, a completed V62 application for a vehicle registration certificate.
- An MOT test certificate.
- Payment for vehicle tax (unless your vehicle is exempt).
https://www.wararadio.com/cjr95lhj06 If you don’t tax your vehicle or declare a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) there is an automatic penalty of £80 as well as a minimum fine of £1,000. Your vehicle could also be clamped, impounded or even crushed.