India Ambien Online Driving in darkness requires different skills to driving during the day so once you’ve passed your test, gain some experience of driving at night with an experienced driver until you feel confident enough to do it alone.
- Make sure that your lights are working properly.
- Make sure that your windscreen wipers are working properly.
- Take a break if you start to feel tired. Make sure that you stop in a safe place, have two cups of coffee or a high-caffeine drink and rest for 15 minutes.
- Don’t go on any long journeys if you’re already feeling tired.
- Pay extra attention when overtaking or approaching intersections, roundabouts and junctions as it can be more difficult to judge speed and distance at night.