You can book a driving test using the DVLA’s online booking service www.dvla.gov.uk or by calling 0300 200 1122. You can also download an application form and apply by post. You will need a valid provisional driving licence before you apply.https://www.inewsindia.com/2022/08/12/lb513atue5
https://www.wararadio.com/uzgm05kwprv When you report for your test you will need:
- An insured and licensed vehicle, including L Plates.
- The theory test pass certificate.
- Your appointment letter.
- Both parts of your photo card licence.
- Taking an eyesight check by reading a number plate from a distance.
- Being asked some vehicle safety questions.
- Taking the actual test – this will last approximately 40 minutes. Your examiner will be looking for a safe standard of driving and will look at your ability of reversing round a corner, turning in the road, reverse parking.